Monday, 3 October 2016
The Reality of Global Warming
OUR EARTH IS IN STATE OF CRISIS AND WE'RE THE CAUSE...1. We pollute the air
2. We fill the land with waste
3. Lethal fuel emission for our vehicles
1. Our glaciers are melting
2. Our cities are flooding
3. The Climate is changing
4. Our lakes are drying
5. Our ocean’s temperatures are rising
6. Hurricanes are intensifying
7. Rainfall is increasing
8. Record setting heat temperatures are at a dangerous high
9. Global warming is upsetting the balance of nature
10. Many species are facing the threat of extinction
MORE CATASTROPHIC EVENTS WILL OCCUR IN THE FUTURE...
Our glaciers are melting fast
Many coast cities will be under water because the world's oceans level will increase
WE NEED TO MAKE A CHANGE!
1. Recycle and Reuse
2. Consider alternative energy methods
3. Save power and conserve household energy
4. Reduce your litter and Reuse plastic bags
5. Use environment friendly cleaning products
6. Use low or zero emissions vehicles to get you where you need go
7. Considering using public transport
GLOBAL WARMING is when the greenhouse effect gets stronger, the Earth’s average temperature rises. The conditions on Earth start to change.
Many organizations study climate change and global warming. The most important is IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change).
Experts predict climate will drastically change the world as we know it.
Posted by MD Serra at 8:48 pm